Please Click Here to read about American Seating’s updated actions during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic.
The Model 2095 has a contoured seat and back cushion with a fuller back for passenger privacy, incorporates an integrated headrest.
Standard 18” seat width
Adjustable, multi-positional recline mechanism
Standard fold-down armrest
Carpet back (standard)
Meets all FMVSS and CMVSS requirements
- Optional narrow seat (2-3/4" overall reduction per two pass)
- Aisle and Center fold-up armrest
- Stainless steel back panel
- Auto-rise or manual footrest
- Top-mounted grab handle
- Foam and covers to meet ASTM D-3675, ASTM E-662, and FAR 25.853b
- Tufted upholstery option
- Dual 110-volt power outlets (front only)
- Front or rear dual USB power outlets
Safe. Fast. Easy.