Features and Benefits
All Secura products are made of commercial grade components to ensure that they exceed industry standards. All products are designed, engineered, manufactured, and tested in the USA.
- 5 year industry leading warranty
- All Secura belts have passed both static and dynamic tests, and conform to safety specifications FMVSS/CMVSS 302, ADA FR 36, and CFR Part 1192, but have been tested beyond regulatory requirements.
- Automatic Locking Retractors (ALR’s) or Manual Locking Retractors (MLR’s) are available to secure the mobility aid device.
- Lap and shoulder belt combinations for securing the passenger are available to fit any application.
- “L” track, floor pocket, or Swiv’lockTM fittings are available for anchoring the mobility aid restraints to the floor of the vehicle.
- Additional and optional accessories include: webbing loop, belt cutter, and a storage bag.