Acton Tilt Up Seat
The smart space-saver.
The Acton® Stacker Tilt Up is economical for both budget and footprint. It’s an excellent choice for meeting, conference and convention areas with traffic flow concerns. Non-upholstered textured polypropylene chairs can be stacked 26 high, and upholstered 1/2” foam on a polypropylene shell can be stacked 18 high.
Features and Benefits
The exclusive 14 gauge tubular steel Z-shaped frame design, with 16 gauge steel inner reinforcement delivers superior strength and durability. A waterfall seat provides ergonomic leg support, and a multi-contoured floating back design provides lumbar support. Mar-resistant, textured polypropylene seat and back offer greater durability, while optional upholstery provides added comfort. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA test requirements and ANSI/HFES standards.
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 21 1/2"
- Height: 30 1/2"
- Abescon Upholstery Fabric Grade 1
- Acton Finish Card
- Acton Literature
- Acton Pre-Approved Fabrics
- American Seating Pre-Approved Fabrics
- Architectural and Office Finish Card
- Architectural Enviroments Value Proposition
- Campus Solutions Literature
- CF Stinson Grade 2 Upholstery
- CF Stinson Grade 4 Upholstery
- Guilford of Maine Infinity Grade 2
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 2 Vinyl
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 4
- Momentum Grade 1 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 2 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 4 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics
- Morbern and Momentum Grade 2 and 4 Vinyl
- Seating and Tables Pricebook
- Task Seating Solutions for GSA
- Victor Grade 4 Upholstery Fabric
- Victor Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics