A perfect blend of classic and contemporary
Revisit the good old days at the ballpark with the 505 slat back series. This traditional design is now combined with the contemporary seat of the popular Spirit chair. The 505-P is an upholstered weather-resistant copolymer seat with the classic back of the 505.
Features and Benefits
Ultraviolet inhibitors prevent cracking and resist sun fade, and cast iron standards also create exceptional durability and strength. Self-rise hinge design is open, allowing water and other liquids to pass through, thereby preventing rust and corrosion of metal parts. By casting the hinge mechanism into the standard, American Seating provides for consistent seat height throughout the row. Seats rise to 3/4 fold position to allow maximum row clearance for easy access and egress, as well as hands-free sitting. Multi-step finish ensures longevity of exposed cast iron components. A wide array of sizes, options and accessories are available, as well as custom molded colors and standard options. ADA compliant.
- Width: 18" to 22"
- Seat height: 30"
- American Seating Pre-Approved Fabrics
- Architectural and Office Finish Card
- Architectural Enviroments Value Proposition
- Campus Solutions Literature
- Case Study: Boston Red Sox, Fenway Park
- E & I Cooperative Spec Sheet
- Fixed Seating Pricebook
- Morbern and Momentum Grade 2 and 4 Vinyl
- Sports Seating Literature