Framework Access Panel System
A panel of expertise.
Smart. Flexible. Hard-working. Everything you could hope for in a new addition to your workforce. The Framework Access® panel system combines the functionality and flexibility today’s work environment demands and the image your company wants to project. This well-designed, highly durable system is intelligently engineered to provide years of cost-effective service, minimizing inventory and reconfiguration costs. Framework Access is designed to easily accommodate emerging technology needs to meet the demands of today’s evolving office environment.
Features and Benefits
With Framework Access, you can create a smooth, sleek look or a segmented appearance, including acoustical, high-performance acoustical, wood and acrylic clear vision segments. The panel interior allows for vertical routing of technology from the base to termination points below or above work surface, as well as an integrated communications routing channel under the top cap. Access offers a 3” and 6” base to accommodate the technology routing capacity that meets your needs. Additionally, all frames accept Segway stack-on units for increased flexibility when addressing privacy needs, as well as leveraging your investment in panels. The panel system integrates with panel-supported and freestanding work surface and storage components. Select from a wide range of surface materials including wood trim options. Framework Access meets or exceeds all ANSI/BIFMA test standards.
- Panel widths from 18" to 48" and heights from 42" to 86"
- Architectural and Office Finish Card
- Architectural Enviroments Value Proposition
- Essentials Literature
- Fabrics Pre-Approved for ALL AS Chairs
- Framework Pricebook
- Guilford of Maine Grade 2 Panel Fabrics
- Guilford of Maine Grade 3 Panel Fabrics
- Guilford of Maine Grade 4 Panel Fabric
- Momentum Grade 2 Panel Fabrics
- Office Solutions Literature
- Typicals Brochure for GSA
- Victor Grade 2 Panel Fabric
- Victor Grade 3 Panel Fabric