Framework Segway Panel System
Make a smooth transition.
Add. Subtract. Expand. You can do it easily with Framework Segway®. This stackable panel system is built on a base panel segment with a dedicated area for wiring and cabling. Segments provide flexibility in addressing privacy needs and achieving a segmented look.
Features and Benefits
The stackable features provide maximum flexibility for designers and facility managers. Segway features a base panel segment, a dedicated beltline zone for technology routing/access and stack-on segments to provide flexibility in addressing privacy needs and achieving a segmented look. Segway stack-on units also work with Framework Access tm panels to provide unparalleled capability in cost-effective ownership.
Segway panels include a dedicated beltline zone for technology distribution and easy user access to power and data. Segway offers a 3” and 6” base to accommodate the technology routing capacity that meets your needs. The stackable, multi-height panel segments have removable tile inserts to provide maximum flexibility and cost-effective changes to create the image you desire. Segway works with panel-supported and freestanding work surface and storage components, and is available in a wide range of surface material, including wood trim options. Segway meets or exceeds all ANSI/BIFMA test standards.
- Panel widths from 18" to 48" and heights from 31.5"-86"
- American Seating Pre-Approved Fabrics
- Architectural and Office Finish Card
- Architectural Enviroments Value Proposition
- E & I Cooperative Spec Sheet
- Framework Pricebook
- Guilford of Maine Grade 2 Panel Fabrics
- Guilford of Maine Grade 3 Panel Fabrics
- Guilford of Maine Grade 4 Panel Fabric
- Momentum Grade 2 Panel Fabrics
- Office Solutions Literature
- Typicals Brochure for GSA
- Victor Grade 2 Panel Fabric
- Victor Grade 3 Panel Fabric