Cue 3 Full Back
Stay on task for days on end.
Looking for all-around comfort and support? Follow your Cue. The Cue
Features and Benefits
The ergonomically contoured seat and back allow even weight distribution and supportive comfort. Back vertical adjustment has a 2 1/2” range, and the tilt back allows the backrest to be adjusted in a variety of positions to support the lower back. The back angle can tilt to 18 degrees and is lockable at any point within the range. The pneumatic height adjustment accommodates individuals of varying heights. The back and seat tilt adjust to the user’s back and lumbar area and is lockable at any point within the range. The seat angle can be adjusted with five degrees to better align lower body for particular tasks. The seat tension adjustment allows for tension adjustment of seat movement. Arm width adjustment is for users needing more room, the distance between the arms can be increased up to 2 1/4”. Arms are equipped with swivel arm caps that rotate to support your arms for intensive computer-related tasks.
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 18.5"
- Height: 37 3/4 - 43 3/4"
- American Seating Pre-Approved Fabrics
- Architectural and Office Finish Card
- Architectural Enviroments Value Proposition
- Campus Solutions Literature
- Cue 3 Brochure
- E&I Contract Sell Sheet
- Essentials Literature
- Momentum and Absecon Crypton Grade 6 Fabric Card
- Momentum Grade 1 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 2 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 4 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics
- Morbern and Momentum Grade 2 and 4 Vinyl
- Seating and Tables Warranty
- Task Seating Solutions for GSA