We crunched the numbers, and when it comes to designing for the active learning environment, American Seating passes with flying colors. The Us® Tablet Arm Chair with Accessories is ergonomically balanced, lightweight, mobile, stackable, and highly durable. Here’s how it all breaks down:
- (15+1) The number of colors available for the Us Chair’s shell, made of one single piece of texture-modeled
- (6) How many Us Chairs can be stacked, even with the cup holder and bag hook attached, thanks to its tablet flip-up function.
- (450) The number of fabrics offered for the chair’s optional upholstered seat pad, which is made of polyurethane foam over a fiberglass substrate.
- (175)The number of pounds the Us Chair’s mar-resistant tablet arm surface can support.
- (1886) The year American Seating launched its first studentdesk combination. (You’ve come a long way, baby.)
- (70th percentile) The average performance of students in active learning environments (thanks to easy-rolling chairs like this one), up from the 50th percentile.
Source: President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology